Monday 12 April 2010

Posters posters

Here are a couple of examples of posters I have made for a Folkestone club night. Yeah.



I feel it's quite important for the publicity for such events to really sell an identity to the possible audience, they have to look at the poster or flyer and want to attend. They need to think; this isn't a flyer to a club night that is open to everyone, it is an invite to a party that I want to be part of, and if I attend I will be part of a gang and part of a memorable, special time that everyone will be talking about for the next few weeks.
Then, after your first event you need to keep the momentum going, and use your original identity to pull in the same crowd, plus the people who missed out.
Anyway, enough about world domination for one night!

No comments:

Post a Comment